View My Stats

Welcome to the world of the Vincent D'Onofrio obsessed - and a bit of real life thrown in.


Tuesday, August 01, 2006

When I was cute



With the family reunion looming, I've been busy uploading pictures to email to the keeper of the family archive. The top picture is of me aged about 6 or 7, in the bottom one I'm a mere little baby of just a few months. Even I, who dislike babies, think this one is pretty cute. The eyes didn't stay blue, and the hair spent most of its life mouse brown till it went grey, but at this moment (peaches and cream complexion in part at least thanks to touching up from photographer) I think I looked pretty near perfect. No, I am not biased!

3 comments:

JoJo said...

How cute!!!! You Brits have the loveliest complexions!!

You and I have another thing in common - we don't care much for babies. Hubby and I are happily childless by choice.

ann said...

oh see you do have a heart... LOL... even if the only cute baby you love is yourself... LOL

Only joking... Val you were cute and I bet you still are.

eliza said...

Very cute!! Speaking as someone who adores babies :)

I like the idea of posting baby pics.Much better than posting adult ones (of me,anyway)

Eliza xxxxx

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Starsign - Aries Chinese Year - Snake