View My Stats

Welcome to the world of the Vincent D'Onofrio obsessed - and a bit of real life thrown in.


Thursday, August 03, 2006

Not a comb-over, then

Well, not much, anyway.
I first watched Full Metal Jacket after I'd discovered Vincent as Bobby. I was surprised to see that he was already receding in 1987, but appeared to have a full head of hair in 2001. I suspected a toupe or a comb-over.


I mean, look at the hairline here and compare it to the shaven head above. Some hair is certainly combed forward. But we and Vincent have had a break. He doesn't appear to have receded more than a centimetre or two in the intervening years.

And he's not got much less hair at the roots here than he had in FMJ. I'm not a fan of bald-dom, so I'm well relieved.

5 comments:

JoJo said...

Yes, but they say that bald men are more virile..... ;-)
He's hot no matter what his hair looks like.

eliza said...

I quite like the bald look.But then I like the blonde look,the long haired look,the curls....

OK,I'm not picky,I admit it,as long as the face is Vincent's I', happy.

Eliza xxxxx

daydream believer said...

bald from front to back means they are thinkers....bald in the back means that they are lovers and bald from front to back means that they just think they are lovers!

Jane said...

I think he looks so vulnerable and innocent when his head is shaved. Just want to kiss the top of his head!!

ann said...

I have no problem with bald men whatsoever, but I'm with eliza here... whatever vdo wants is fine by me.... see how compliant I am .. LOL

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Starsign - Aries Chinese Year - Snake