View My Stats

Welcome to the world of the Vincent D'Onofrio obsessed - and a bit of real life thrown in.


Monday, July 31, 2006

Yippee!

Hooray, the shed's up!

Sadly the house practically had to be demolished to get it through to the garden (no side access in the terrce/row houses, and they have cute little chicanes and some low and narrow doorways.)

In the end I only dislocated a few vertebrae clearing a path through my cluttered study. I'm sure it will all feel worth it when I've cleared away the detritus from the old shed, loaded up the new one, and sorted out the stuff I had to move in 2 minutes flat without any reference to contents.

But it is cooler.

1 comment:

JoJo said...

Glad that the temps are cooling down for you guys. Everyone's been sweltering for weeks now....well, OK, not the Pacific NW but for those 4-5 days over a week ago.....

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Starsign - Aries Chinese Year - Snake