View My Stats

Welcome to the world of the Vincent D'Onofrio obsessed - and a bit of real life thrown in.


Monday, July 24, 2006

Monday Morning Blue

What better remedy for the Monday Morning Blues than Mr Blue? They haven't shown this movie here for a couple of years. One time they pulled it as it was scheduled for the weekend after the Madrid train bombings, which was the right thing to do. Hallmark recycles movies ad nauseam, but now this one seems to have slipped out of the net. It's from not long before he started shooting LOCI, but how slim he is.

The blues are caused by waiting for people who may not show. Last year the appointment for servicing my gas boiler was cancelled without my being asked - or even told - so I hung around all morning for nothing. Today I've confirmed the appointment. However, I can't reach the man who's supposed to be taking down and removing my old shed, so it looks like I'll have to cancel the order.

But while I'm waiting I'll amuse myself with Vincent. If only.





4 comments:

JoJo said...

He looks SO HOT in these photos!!!

ann said...

the film was soooooooooo bad, but Vincent was sooooooooo good... mmmmmmm

eliza said...

Val:Check my blog!!!!

Hallmark must have heard you,LOL

Can never have too much Mr Blue,so,so wicked,in every way

Eliza xxxxx

JoJo said...

I'd let him take me hostage in a heartbeat.

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Starsign - Aries Chinese Year - Snake