View My Stats

Welcome to the world of the Vincent D'Onofrio obsessed - and a bit of real life thrown in.


Thursday, July 27, 2006

Before I found Vincent...

I used to have lots of happy thoughts about various male celebrities in the years BB and BV
(Before Bobby and Before Vincent).
Ah, how I loved George Harrison. I wept when he married. I sobbed when he died.

James Garner was a favourite right from his Maverick days.

Not many muscle-men are to my taste, but I make an exception for Kevin Sorbo.

There was George Clooney, of course.
I wonder who other people's favourite hunks were?

5 comments:

JoJo said...

My very first crush, and I was little, was "Don West" from "Lost in Space" and Mike Nesmith from "The Monkees". Since then I've gone ga-ga over Randy Mantooth, all of ELO, KC of Sunshine Band fame, Simon Crowe & Garry Roberts from the Boomtown Rats, the Clash, Limahl & Nick Beggs from Kajagoogoo, and the rest are on my blog under "laminated list"!

ann said...

Celebrity crushes is something new to me... suppose my husband turned me on so much I didn't look elsewhere, but after he left I was numb and hollow and vdo relit my fire, so to speak.

Having said that I am rather partial to Kevin Sorbo too... what a hunk.

My mother doesn't see what we see in vdo, but she fancies Clooney, so you can guess how I feel about him... no, no, no.

eliza said...

Jojo:Nick Beggs was one of my first ever crushes,too.But I have weird taste anyway :)

Val:I had weirds tastes as a teenager as most of my crushes were gay :) Boy George,Freddie Mercury,Marilyn,Pete Burns(before he got so weird)Probably why I like Valentino so much.More normal crushes would have been Alan Alda,as Hawkeye, and various doctors from various Hospital drama's.

Eliza xxxxx

val said...

JoJo, my favourite Monkee was Mickey Dolenz. I went to see them when they came to London, and a buch of us went to scream outside their hotel.

Anonymous said...

Val, this is Bebe. I'll sign in another way when I have more time.....trying to catch up on e-mails, etc. I've always had a thing for Hugh Grant, Nat Parker, Robert Redford ( so handsome) and your own John Thaw. Although he was several years older than I, I always thought, if I had a chance, he'd be so interesting and charming to be with.

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Starsign - Aries Chinese Year - Snake