View My Stats

Welcome to the world of the Vincent D'Onofrio obsessed - and a bit of real life thrown in.


Thursday, July 27, 2006

Happy Thursday!

Up at sparrow-fart to let in the men who demolished my old shed and laid a new concrete base for the new one. It's going to look like this, and it's coming on Monday (also at sparrow-fart).

Then this afternoon the dishwasher engineer should be arriving to repair my useless machine for the umpteenth time. Luckily it's insured.










Happier pastimes this evening. I'm meeting up with a couple of old school friends to have dinner in the Oxo tower. For my US friends, that's a restaurant in a tower overlooking the River Thames. The tower has Oxo written vertically on each side - I think it's done with windows, but I've never been there before. In the picture you can see The London Eye, but I don't think you can really see them both in the same shot at quite this angle.

2 comments:

ann said...

Have a great evening Val

JoJo said...

OK, I have to ask, "sparrow fart"? Still, what a cool shed; it'd make a great clubhouse for kids. Did the one-hit-wonder band Oxo take their name from that building? Have you ever ridden on the London Eye?
Have a great time!!

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Starsign - Aries Chinese Year - Snake