View My Stats

Welcome to the world of the Vincent D'Onofrio obsessed - and a bit of real life thrown in.


Saturday, May 06, 2006

Parenting

I never wanted to be a parent. I just pick up the pieces of other people's parenting. The kids who never learnt that no meant no. The kids born with cerebral palsy or autism. Today it was a kid abused by dad, now with mum who ignored him (and me) the whole time I was in the house tutoring him. This adorable little boy has learning difficulties, but the biggest problem is leukemia.

I hope mum realises what a special little boy she has before it's too late.

2 comments:

Criminal Minds Fan said...

I will pray for this little boy. How absolutely dreadful that a child who is going through so much doesn't have parents to offer him love and comfort. I am glad that he had time with you today. :)

ann said...

That is so sad... some people shouldn't be parents... it's not a right, it's a privilege.

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Starsign - Aries Chinese Year - Snake