View My Stats

Welcome to the world of the Vincent D'Onofrio obsessed - and a bit of real life thrown in.


Monday, May 01, 2006

Meeting Bobby Goren

Oh, no, I thought, not another Law and Order. I didn't bother to watch - something more appealing was on elsewhere. Then one night it was the only thing to watch, so I did. There was this great big bear of a man, so incongruous, with his knowledge of art and literature, languages and culture, psychology and psychiatry. Tall actors are not liked by the film and programme makers, so he couldn't really be as tall as he looked. But he was. And I do like a tall man. And a hefty one. And one with sexy stubble. So there I was, hooked.

Then you start to notice other things, don't you? His broad shoulders, his huge, fine hands, his gorgeous brown eyes, the way his face can change at will to express anything at all. You want to know more. You look up his films, you find websites and blogs. Before you know it, you have stripped ebay of everything you can find.

It may not be love, but it certainly feels as good.

2 comments:

Criminal Minds Fan said...

Been there and still doing that. It is so nice that you have started blogging. :)

Anonymous said...

val, that's a so true post. *sighs* right to the point.

i'm still at "stripping ebay", it's a work in progress, but i do my best. :-) (espescially since i can't get everything in germany, blah...)

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Starsign - Aries Chinese Year - Snake