View My Stats

Welcome to the world of the Vincent D'Onofrio obsessed - and a bit of real life thrown in.


Monday, May 01, 2006

Marrying a Beatle

I was always a great Beatles fan (went to see them live on stage when I was 10) and I was besotted with George Harrison. When he married Patti Boyd, I remember writing, "Today my gorgeous George married fatty, ratty, tatty, batty, scatty Patti Boyd". Strange, then, that I should have dreamt about Paul asking me to marry him. I must have been about 13, and of course then I was too young to marry Paul McCartney, whereas now I'm too old to marry him!

I stopped listening to pop and rock music when The Beatles broke up. My i-pod has only Beatles numbers on. I don't know how anyone can fail to see that Sgt Pepper is the greatest album ever, and the white album the most amazingly broad and eclectic.

Where would we be today if they hadn't existed?

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Starsign - Aries Chinese Year - Snake