View My Stats

Welcome to the world of the Vincent D'Onofrio obsessed - and a bit of real life thrown in.


Thursday, May 04, 2006

Brits and the weather

It's been a scorching hot day today. Winter might actually have gone. Spring seems to have been missed out altogether. We've all talked about it obsessively all day. On Sunday we were complaining about the cold and rain. We berated the climate for denying us a clement holiday weekend. Today we complained about the stifling heat.

I suppose we talk about the weather a lot because we have so much of it, and it can change drastically from day to day. I try not to. As you can see from this post, I've succeeded really well.

1 comment:

eliza said...

Hi Val,

Finally managed to get over here,sorry it took so long :)

You are so right about us and weather,never,ever happy are we.:(

Looks like an interesting place,so please keep posting.I will be back!!

Eliza xxxxxx

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Starsign - Aries Chinese Year - Snake