View My Stats

Welcome to the world of the Vincent D'Onofrio obsessed - and a bit of real life thrown in.


Sunday, April 30, 2006

Rat Scabies and The Holy Grail

Just found this book remaindered in a bookshop, someone else climbing on to the Da Vinci Code bandwagon. But I knew instantly this was not fiction, and not just because the hero is a real live punk rock band drummer. Over 20 years ago I went grail-hunting with Rat (Chris Millar)'s dad, stepmother and half brother, after doing a bunch of translation for them from the French. I climbed Montsegur with them, but got dumped when they went to Rennes-le-Chateau (didn't want to share all that booty with me, I guess). Anyway, rather gratifyingly, they appear never to have found the Holy Grail or anything else of value.

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Starsign - Aries Chinese Year - Snake