View My Stats

Welcome to the world of the Vincent D'Onofrio obsessed - and a bit of real life thrown in.


Wednesday, June 08, 2011

Who's the star now?

As part of our 1960s studies, I asked my student if he'd like to see JFK. He agreed, and today we started watching.

Obviously I was expecting this person to appear:






But I'd not quite registered the fact that this man was in there, with quite a big part:



Obviously Vincent is now the big, important name of the two. And he's kept his hair:







9 comments:

Eliza said...

I never would have noticed..although no doubt I'll register him more now he's regularly on CI I find that happens a lot)

JoJo said...

I didn't know Jay Sanders was in JFK. I don't think I've ever seen that entire movie.

Speaking of stars, why hasn't Vincent gotten a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame yet? With his impressive body of work (and impressive body) you'd think he'd have a star by now. They gave one to that talentless slut Britney Spears.

Music Wench said...

lol Nice catch! I never noticed him before.

Anonymous said...

I didn't even notice Vincent (oh the shame!) let alone the new captain, who, sadly, I can't take to at all. This may have something to do with the fact that everytime he delivers a line, his face registers something akin to extreme constipation......

Unknown said...

"And he's kept his hair": you killed me my friend ^o^
I knew Jay was in JFK because I love this movie and I've watched it so much time.

judith said...

Diane's comment has made me laugh because I feel the same way about the new Captain.

judith said...

I wonder if it's not constipation but chewing a wasp that makes the Captain look so 'pained' when he speaks?

judith said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

The new captain is not engaging or interesting...he's just there. On a side note, absolutely loved Katie in red.

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Starsign - Aries Chinese Year - Snake