View My Stats

Welcome to the world of the Vincent D'Onofrio obsessed - and a bit of real life thrown in.


Tuesday, June 07, 2011

Trophy Wine 2

Eight greats.




Getting ready:


For a tongue display:


You can almost hear the sigh, like with the vet in Zoonotic:


Size 13 moment part 1:


Size 13 moment part 2:


Happy therapy moment (this is where I as the psych would jump him):


Bobby doth protest too much:


Sad, thoughtful therapy moment (this is where I as the psych would jump him):

OK, let's own up, psych or not I would jump him whenever and wherever the opportunity arose.




8 comments:

anactingnurse said...

I gotta say I get a kick out of the repeated references to "size 13"! For those of us that been involved with Criminal Intent since day one, it is a delicious inside joke.
I agree with you Val. The man wouldn't stand a chance...I would be all over him him before he even got thru the door!!!

judith said...

Me too anactingnurse!

JoJo said...

Gotta watch this tonite!!!

Did I mention that my new squeeze wears Size 13? I'm a very happy camper. lol

sixtwosue said...

LOL, JoJo, so does my husband. Sometimes even a 14!

I hope you don't mind, Val, if I take a moment to comment on how lovely Kathryn Erbe looks this season. My eldest, who is 11, calls her "The Lady Who Never Smiles." She poked her head in while I was watching this week and said, "Hey! She's smiling! And she looks really, really young." High praise indeed. KE does look happier lately.

Anonymous said...

There were lots of fun references in this episode - and Bobby just needs jumping; period :0)

Unknown said...

I'll watch this episode tonight. Your captions made me laugh :)

Music Wench said...

I loved this psych session. I really loved the size 13 comment. And I love the way Warren Leight is handling all the psych sessions.

mauigirl said...

Great caps, and Bobby himself says, in not so many words, he clearly needs lots of jumping!

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Starsign - Aries Chinese Year - Snake