View My Stats

Welcome to the world of the Vincent D'Onofrio obsessed - and a bit of real life thrown in.


Saturday, June 11, 2011

Trophy Wine 4

Even the New York skyline looks small and insignificant next to Det. Goren.


That serious look.


That fun-loving look. What a great liar - "Very good" - she read Juliet so badly!


I want him to sit next to me on a bench. Or a bed.


The eyes have it.


How bad a hairdresser do you have to be to make a man with a full head of hair look balding?


Rub your stubble over me.

4 comments:

JoJo said...

Oh the deliciousness that is Bobby!!!!

sixtwosue said...

Hate to repeat myself, but ummmm ... stubble ...

Music Wench said...

I'd love for him to lay next to me in a bed...*sigh*

Unknown said...

Oh ,yes! His stubble... *faint*

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Starsign - Aries Chinese Year - Snake