View My Stats

Welcome to the world of the Vincent D'Onofrio obsessed - and a bit of real life thrown in.


Friday, December 10, 2010

I took your advice

I found time today to go in search of a wireless mouse for my laptop. I chose a slightly dearer one than I needed simply because it felt most comfortable in my hand.



I'd forgotten how great it is to be able to scroll without the kind of problem you get with a laptop mouse. This one also has a few extra bells and whistles - for example, you can just click a button to go backwards or forwards, and you can also programme those buttons to do other things if you prefer.

So thanks, folks, for encouraging me to take this step. I'm already feeling more chilled because I don't have to keep going back to do things again.

6 comments:

JoJo said...

This mouse works w/ your laptop computer or is it for your stand-alone tower?

val said...

I only have laptops, JoJo. Plural! As they slow down I replace them (aart from the pink one that had to go back) but I don't get rid of the old ones, 'cos they all have stuff on them that I don't want to lose!

vdofan said...

I'm glad that you got one. They're so much more convenient!

I don't get rid of old laptops either. I clear them of any thing I want saved and then just store them on the chance that if I have to send in the current one, I have a backup to use.

judith said...

JoJo the mouse will work with either.

Anonymous said...

I use the wireless for my desk top computer but take it with me to work when I have to use the lap top. Works great! Although I just bought it a month ago and have already changed the battery once.

SnarkAngel said...

Good choice, Val!

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Starsign - Aries Chinese Year - Snake