View My Stats

Welcome to the world of the Vincent D'Onofrio obsessed - and a bit of real life thrown in.


Tuesday, May 04, 2010

End of another era - almost

Another member of the Redgrave clan has bitten the dust. First Vanessa's daughter, Natasha Richardson, after a skiing accident. Then Corin Redgrave died, just last month. Now Lynn, so soon after appearing with our Vincent.

She wasn't one of my favourite actors, but it's always sad to see a familiar face disappear so relatively young (just 67).

7 comments:

bobbybegood1 said...

I know. It's really upsetting. They say death comes in three's. However, my prayers are with the family. Thanks for posting Val.

JoJo said...

I am dreading the next 10-15 years as more musicians, actors and actresses start passing away.

mauigirl said...

I really liked Lynn Redgrave and am sad to hear of her passing. She was very good in the small role she had on CI.

SnarkAngel said...

Very sad news. My thoughts are with the Redgrave family and her many fans. She will definitely be missed.

Anonymous said...

I was hoping for a clip from LOCI to mark her passing; some hope in the UK - and 67 is no age at all these days. Being a Redgrave seems to have a very high 'price tag' doesn't it...

Unknown said...

Yes, it's very sad. I liked her in Gods and Monsters and in LOCI. She was too young for dying...

Music Wench said...

It was sad to hear of her death. So much loss in that family. Natasha Richardson last year and I believe her brother passed away recently as well.

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Starsign - Aries Chinese Year - Snake