View My Stats

Welcome to the world of the Vincent D'Onofrio obsessed - and a bit of real life thrown in.


Thursday, May 06, 2010

Coming Soon

What will Bobby and Alex do now they have left Major Case? I've been wondering about this, and I'm sure I'm not alone in having some stories in my head about their futures - well Bobby's anyway.

I'm not a shipper, so my stories are Bobby-based. But I'm going to open a new blog soon where people will be able to publish their stories about Bobby and Alex, together or separately.

The opening story is under construction. Start creating now to include your story about Goren and Eames After Major Case.

10 comments:

mauigirl said...

Ooooh YAY! Can't wait.

Eliza said...

Sounds interesting..I shall wait to see what people come up with (impatiently ) :-)

Anonymous said...

I'm not a shipper either....

fuzzytweetie said...

Not sure if I can write but, I CAN read!

Unknown said...

What a great idea! I'm impatient to read all these stories!

JoJo said...

What is this new expression 'shipper' to mean fan fic? I don't get it. A shipper is someone who does shipping and receiving out of a warehouse.

Jane said...

In case anyone wants to know...Bobby's in my bed and he's VERY happy ;)

val said...

JoJo, I didn't know till I asked someone a year or so back. It's people who like the idea of a relationship between Goren and Eames. RelationSHIP, SHIPpers.

jazzy said...

LOL Tess!!!

Anonymous said...

Looking forward to it!

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Starsign - Aries Chinese Year - Snake