View My Stats

Welcome to the world of the Vincent D'Onofrio obsessed - and a bit of real life thrown in.


Thursday, March 04, 2010

Consumed

The things men will do to save themselves some of the divorce settlement.

The things women will do to get back at them.

I'll stay single.

Eames catches Bobby's "lean".


Goren sucks his finger right down to the knuckle.





A hand in the pocket answers so many prayers.


Bobby tries the wall on for size, but it's too small.


I bet that guy thought he had a broad back till he met Bobby.


The phone call excites Goren so much, he crushes the phone between his shoulder and his ear.








Eames is surprised when Goren suggests she try on a few dresses.











The girl on the sex line puts a smile on to Bobby's face.


Bobby checks the vintage - "Appell-ash-on controlee".


And dip, and stretch, and...


The usual reaction to being dumped by Mr Wonderful.



9 comments:

JoJo said...

Boy she really got him good, burning that book. lol Our divorce cases are intense, but thankfully we've never run across anything quite like this!

bobbybegood1 said...

Lawdy, I can look at him all day, all night, all afternoon, all evening -- oh, yeah, back to the post. Anydiddles, Val I agree. The extent this couple went? I ain't never heard anyone go that length before -- not even on Divorce Court. Cheers!!

jazzy said...

That's why I'm glad having a 'don't ask, don't tell relationship'... less killings that way.
I think cap #11 will keep me awake tonight.

Eliza said...

Funny how CI always makes me glad we don't have much money..the richer they are the weirder they are LOL

I love the scene with the bottle, when you can see Bobby realise what she did :-)

Anonymous said...

Shame she let such a creep destroy her though!

Unknown said...

The third picture to the top! Woof!!
I'm happy not being married when i see these things!
It's bad but i think this chick is pathetic...

mauigirl said...

Great as usual! BTW, that was me he was chatting with on the SEX hotline.

SnarkAngel said...

Such a tragic story, but such a GORGEOUS Bobby! I just might overdose on all the Bobby-cuteness in these lovely caps! As usual, Val, some of these captions make me laugh out loud! XOXO

Jane said...

That's what I'd look like if I was dumped by Bobby..

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Starsign - Aries Chinese Year - Snake