View My Stats

Welcome to the world of the Vincent D'Onofrio obsessed - and a bit of real life thrown in.


Saturday, January 23, 2010

Impostor

Without the definite article (my mistake yesterday). But definitely with the Real Article!

For some reason (though it is all my fault, according to Photobucket, that both my computers have simultaneously developed problems uploading) only half this album would upload. I changed the ratio halfway through as the one PowerDVD chose was out of proportion, but now I can't give you the benefit of the difference.

On a more serious note, AnyDVD, which allows me to play DVDs of any region, is apparently no longer doing its job, despite my having actually paid them money for the HD update, and my computer is telling me I only have 4 more region changes before it locks.

Life sucks.

Major Hathaway doesn't. Oh, crap, I just looked at the pictures and they have come up TINY! YOu can click on them, though.









6 comments:

Anonymous said...

You should have a 'key' number for AnyDVD Val, it's like a long serial number from when you first bought it. If you re-download AnyDVD, the 'key' should kick start it. Alternatively, try emailing them. They helped me out when I was struggling after a 'system restore' I had to do.

JoJo said...

Maj. Hathaway was sooooo hot in that long duster.

I'll be honest, Photobucket really confounds me. I have been uploading pics to it and it's a very cumbersome site.

Eliza said...

I hope you get AnyDVD sorted out..you still have a lot of films to go..thankfully :-)

Something about how Hathaway looks so stern...gives me goosebumps

Anonymous said...

Aren't those the cutest widdle pictures! They're so tiny!

*Insert joke here about Vincent being too big to fit in the small frame since my brain has shut down for the night.*

SnarkAngel said...

I am standing at "full attention" as I salute the Major! Hee. *swoon* May the tech Gods be with you, Val!!

Unknown said...

Hathaway is so hot! I like is strong look...Don't worry, your pics are tiny but so lovely!

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Starsign - Aries Chinese Year - Snake