View My Stats

Welcome to the world of the Vincent D'Onofrio obsessed - and a bit of real life thrown in.


Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Happy Accidents

Well, what an interesting evening I have had trying to cap this!

Firstly, I discovered that my DVD is double-sided, one side widescreen, the other "normal". But apparently, if you put the side labeled "widescreen" into the Play position, you get the normal version!

Then, when it came to uploading the pictures on to Photobucket, I couldn't access my album. The FTP upload facility failed repeatedly with a loud "boing". It denied I had permission to access my own album!

So here we are direct from my computer - the lovely Sam Deed, suitably shuffled by Blogger:















9 comments:

bd fan said...

What happened to my baby's right eye. I love all the sexy caps of Vincent, especially the one of him and the gorgeous way he sleeps and I wish I was sleeping right next to his SEXY BODY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!and Vincent holding me and kissing me in his big strong arms. Woooooooooooooooo Baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

It looks like he's missing an eye in the first one.

I saw this DVD (I can't remember the name of the movie) that had the same cover design as Happy Accidents.

SnarkAngel said...

Vincent is my kind of "Happy Accident," although I doubt anything as beautiful as Vincent/Sam could be an "accident." Sam's boyish charm overwhelms me!

Eliza said...

Sam...steals my heart from the very beginning..and is welcome to keep it for as long as he likes :-)

mauigirl said...

This is my Go-To Happy movie when I'm feeling down. I could watch this a million times. That Sammy, what a delicious treat.

Anonymous said...

I think the Technology Gods are out to 'get' us all at the moment. My DVD also has the wide-screen on one side, and 'not' on the other :0)

Axe said...

...and I STILL have not seen this one! *Slaps hand with other hand*

He is soooo gorgeous in this. THanks for capping, hon!

JoJo said...

Such a sweet movie.

Hey Val I thought you'd be interested to know that one of my FB friends, Carol, said that there's a 'quality' about Vincent but she didn't think he was hot. Then I directed her to some of his pics and by the end of the night, she'd changed her profile pic to Bill & JoJo and she said, "I see what you mean! *fans self*" lol

I also have another new FB friend who is in love w/ Vincent too. She may be reading your blog now but not commenting; I know she went to mine the other day. If so, HI MARY! :)

Unknown said...

Oooh! I love Sam! He's my kind of hot sexy nice men!! ;o)

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Starsign - Aries Chinese Year - Snake