View My Stats

Welcome to the world of the Vincent D'Onofrio obsessed - and a bit of real life thrown in.


Thursday, January 21, 2010

The First Cut

I took my curtain rail to work today and got the design technology teacher to cut it for me. All I have to do now is hope my measurements were right and that I can fit the bastard thing with no more ado. If not, you will be able to hear the shouting and cussing all the way across to the west coast of the US of A.

As for the aviary - train a climber to cover it? I have a honeysuckle that I can't STOP climbing over it! But it takes up too much room, and I'd really like shot of it now.

Of course, even if I had someone to dismantle it and take it away for me, they'd have to chop their way through the jungle first...

3 comments:

SnarkAngel said...

Good luck, Sweetie!

JoJo said...

Well so far all's quiet on the eastern front, so I guess you must've prevailed! Val 1, Curtain Rod 0.

;p

Unknown said...

Good luck Val! ;o)

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Starsign - Aries Chinese Year - Snake