View My Stats

Welcome to the world of the Vincent D'Onofrio obsessed - and a bit of real life thrown in.


Saturday, December 19, 2009

Signs Of Life

This was not easy to cap, as I believe it was somehow copied from a video (bless Eliza) and Vincent seems to move quite fast in places. Nevertheless, the pretty young thing is so sweet and edible that I feel I have had supper without even eating. Good for the diet.

Oh, no, wait - I DID have supper before I started!






























































9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Naturally, I was CONVINCED he was going to die horribly.....

Eliza said...

I love this film..such a feel good piece. I also love it when he eats the icing off the cake..but that could just be me :-)

I'm longing for them to release this on dvd.or maybe even just show it on tv so I can get a better quality copy

fuzzytweetie said...

I just need a copy period.... :(

He looks so cute, but then, when doesn't he?! LOL

bd fan said...

Vincent looks so adorable with curly hair. The cute way he eats a, I think it is a blt or a grilled cheese sandwich the cute way he sticks out his sexy tongue, and the way he eats icing from a cake, and he looks ver so CUTE when hes all WET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. I would love to towel him off.

BASRIC said...

Blurry or not--lovely just the same

SnarkAngel said...

I just want to jump into the water with him!

jazzy said...

Speaking of supper - I want to lick the cream off his finger.

PurpleVixen7 said...

I haven't seend it..Vicnet is tham adorable..like always devolish yummy cute..too tham cute for his own good..he is so young here..aaaaaa..and that finger..mmmmmmm!!;)))-

Unknown said...

I love when he eats the cream, i love when he's wet... Wow! I'm wet too...Blush!! ;D

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Starsign - Aries Chinese Year - Snake