View My Stats

Welcome to the world of the Vincent D'Onofrio obsessed - and a bit of real life thrown in.


Wednesday, June 03, 2009

Salt On Our Skin

My original copy of this is on video, and Eliza kindly sent me a dvd a while back so that I could cap it. I've only just got round to it, and sadly it would not do what I wanted it to. In the end I only capped a very small amount, then hopped over to Amazon, where I found a copy for sale.

Knowing my luck, the subtitles won't turn off, or I won't be able to get it to play in English. These things happen to me too often.

Anyway, here's Gavin.























11 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think my DVD of this is Taiwanese or something. It certainly doesn't have subtitles, so fingers crossed for you ;0)

Anonymous said...

Oh - and it's in English (should have added that in case you think it's in Taiwanese without subtitles!)

val said...

LOL

SnarkAngel said...

Wow!!!! Caps like these always set me afire! Even with the Schacci-butt in the one cap! LOL. Yes, I would definitely take a roll in the "hay" with Gavin!!!

jazzy said...

Sorry, I can't stop staring ... Suspenders! Chest! Black Jeans!

bd fan said...

Vincent is sexy in the pics with no shirt, suspendersn black pants.
Very SEXY

Eliza said...

My copy is Taiwanese too..I think they were the only ones available for a while.Sorry it didn't work very well for you, but look at what you did manage to get....the best bits :D

Jane said...

Bare chest, suspenders, tongue...*THUD*

PurpleVixen7 said...

*makes a idiot face..drools..gigles*WOWEEE..WHAT A HUNK..SLURPPP..SLURPPP!!!;)))

fuzzytweetie said...

She was an idiot and bitch in the film.......Gee, sounds like real life, too!

I'm in the drooling mode now. My version is Korean. Hate the subtitles. I think the dealer is going to be getting some business in the future...

Anonymous said...

Thank U for sharing...



___________________

Vince

HD DVR Receiver Upgrade

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Starsign - Aries Chinese Year - Snake