View My Stats

Welcome to the world of the Vincent D'Onofrio obsessed - and a bit of real life thrown in.


Monday, June 01, 2009

Counterfire

Over the last few days, I've tried a bit of capping of things missing from my collection. Mostly it's films that I never have the time to do in their entirety. I started with this episode of The Equaliser, and the unpleasant Thomas Marley Jr.
















I want to put my hands where his are...











Was he gaining the tum for FMJ, or just losing it after? The episode is dated 1986, the film 1987, but there would have been a lot of time spent editing it before it came out.
























For some reason, this picture was removed for violating Photobucket's terms of use. ???!!! It came one frame before the last picture above. What on earth do they think they saw there that was different?

9 comments:

Eliza said...

I don't know why but I always assumed this was made after FMJ..he looks like he was losing the weight and growing out his hair again.

I'm glad he made the other Equalizer episode after this one...Marley jr wasn't exactly a character you could love

Anonymous said...

Ours is not to reason the ways of the Bucket ;0)

I always thought this was after 'FMJ' too....

TJara said...

I thought it was after FMJ... but I can't base that on anything other than gut feeling.

Nice caps!

jazzy said...

cap #3 KILLS me!!!

jazzy said...

#6 as well!

SnarkAngel said...

I detested Marley ... but I still want to have raw, hot, uninhibited sex with him! LOL

fuzzytweetie said...

I think after FMJ.

Whatever order, the man is intense....the yelling/fire cap.....I imagine "Hell" looking like that.

bd fan said...

Can someone post pics from the episodes Eosphorus and View from Up Here.? Thanks.

val said...

They are on my blog somewhere, BDFan. If you go back through my posts for the last few months, I went through the episodes in order from S1-S8.

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Starsign - Aries Chinese Year - Snake