View My Stats

Welcome to the world of the Vincent D'Onofrio obsessed - and a bit of real life thrown in.


Friday, June 05, 2009

Crooked Hearts

Self-Made was on last night, reminding me how gorgeous Bobby was looking in between the trauma of his mother's death and his stay in the prison hospital wing.
It also reminded me that Charley, as I think it was Eliza said, still hasn't forgiven his father from this movie.










How come Marg Helgenberger is older than him in this, but gets to play someone younger
in CSI?








He makes this look so easy.








I like to imagine he's naked in this.


Need a hand, dear.


Can I run my fingers through your hair for you?








What do you have in those jeans?





Can I kiss it better?



6 comments:

Eliza said...

Yep, I said that..I think I thought I was being clever :-D

If you ever get time, the book is a pretty good read too, and goes into more detail about Charley and his relationship with his dad.It also mentions that before he set fire to the house he walked through it naked..wish they'd left that in the film?

Anonymous said...

I clearly need to take Charlie in hand.....

bd fan said...

Vincent looks so sexy with long hair and a very gorgeous smile, and he looks so cute in sunglasses. I love the one showing off his sexy chest and his sexy back. I would love to wrestle with him n to be made love to him. It would so HOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SnarkAngel said...

Charlie was adorable ... but I think Vincent is even SEXIER now than then ... if that's possible. Hee.

fuzzytweetie said...

Not only is it possible snark, it's TRUE!!!

I imagine him naked, too....are we related???!!LOL

Unknown said...

This movie I watched it today.my first time.it was so meanful. I cried nd I learned to let go. And forgive.thanks to this movie.. good msg❤

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Starsign - Aries Chinese Year - Snake