View My Stats

Welcome to the world of the Vincent D'Onofrio obsessed - and a bit of real life thrown in.


Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Depths, or Imagine my surprise...

...when I saw this on Google Alerts:

Life and Vincent
Actor Vincent DOnofrio looks especially tired and unshaven in this episode witness his normal high standards slipping when despite searching a suspect's ...

I thought, "I never criticise Vincent like this". Nor would I refer to him as "actor Vincent D'Onofrio". Clicking on the link just took me to my current blog page.

Then I realised - this is the quote I printed last week from the Radio Times critic, in which he mentioned Bobby not wearing gloves when examining the body in Depths.

How did it take so long to appear? Why did it appear in this format, without the blog post title and link to the blog post itself?

This and other mysteries will be answered in the next episode.

Or not.

I have two albums for Depths: one of the standard broadcast, and one of the HD broadcast, both thanks to Eliza. Here are the numbers from the standard broadcast:






















Here are the same numbers from the HD broadcast:






















As you can see, my computer is not fond of HD pictures.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

....but you can still see Vincent through the pixel-breakups, so all is right with the world ;0)

SnarkAngel said...

Ohhhhhhhhh ... that THIRD HD cap! I think I just wet myself! Again! And I think I'm out of Bounty!!!

VDO'obessed said...

I don't get where they thought he looked tied in this epi. He is more chipper in this than he was in the others of the same season.

Okay, I have to ask: Is it just me, or does he have the "I just got laid and I was good" air about him?

There was just something about the way he walked, the smug look on his face, the relaxed postures.. Anyway I'm just wondering if I'm the only one who sees it.

Eliza said...

As long as we can still see who it is..quality doesn't matter :-)

I have the opposite problem I guess..my pc prefers video to dvd..although that could be cos i cap too fast and it annoys the dvd drive LOL

VDO'obsessed: Can't say I'd noticed before, but I'll certainly look harder next time I watch this one

PurpleVixen7 said...

In that epi. Vincent was just..I can't find words for it..so hot I couldn't belive my eyes;there was something..I still can put my finger on it!!!Well anyways Vincent can "rock my boat" anytime,anywhere looking like that!!;)))

fuzzytweetie said...

Snark, the 4th HD ain't bad either. Run out of socks, too?! ;0)

Obsessed, "tied"? You wish!!!! He looked "satisfied"!!!! LOL

jazzy said...

HD or not - I take Bobby in any format.

Anonymous said...

There was just something about the way he walked,


___________________

Vince

Free for 3 months, enjoy 28Premium movie channels

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Starsign - Aries Chinese Year - Snake