View My Stats

Welcome to the world of the Vincent D'Onofrio obsessed - and a bit of real life thrown in.


Sunday, May 17, 2009

Amends

Sorry for going AWOL yesterday. I got back from the latest Dolls House Fair aching badly and feeling exhausted. I spent the evening dozing on the sofa, unable to open my eyes for long enough to even think about turning on the computer. And I was cold! I usually have to run through the snow in a t-shirt to feel the chill. My head still feels a bit odd, but I'm back for now.

Well, I had to be strong enough to handle the star of Season 7.






















Needless to say, many top pictures were passed over. Here are a few of them:



































7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Feel better soon - and thank you for thinking of us, even when you're not well :0)

Jane said...

I hope you're not coming down with a virus, feel better soon!

God, I love him in his uniform..

Eliza said...

Hope you're feeling a bit better now..you have until Tuesday to recover :-)

Thank you for including a picture of him at the hospital from the start of the episode..love his look there

SnarkAngel said...

Continue to get better, Val! Rest is the key!! And I have to agree with Tess ... Vincent wears "uniform" very, verrrrrry well!!

jazzy said...

get well soon, val. just take a look at the uniform and THE MAN to feel the heat!

JayVin said...

Hope you feel well soon. Thanks for the pictures...love them. Thanks too for giving my name to ElizaJane. Things are working out just fine! Just watched "Faithfully" with VDO. Bobby has a new family! Look forward to seeing it on here soon.
Take care!

Anonymous said...

I hope you're not coming down with a virus, feel better soon!

___________________

Vince

Free for 3 months, enjoy 28Premium movie channels

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Starsign - Aries Chinese Year - Snake