View My Stats

Welcome to the world of the Vincent D'Onofrio obsessed - and a bit of real life thrown in.


Friday, January 09, 2009

To Hell and Back

Once again, not a whole lot of laughs, but I'll do my best to lighten the load.

The guy who can only see out of the sides of his eyes spots Bobby full on.
Bobby looks round in disappointment to find he is now being approached
by another man, not a hot woman.
Bobby looks round carefully to see if he's being followed by a stray Vixen.
Hoping to catch a Vixen for his pleasure , Bobby checks his gun.
Ready. Aim. Fire.
You hit a million hearts with your love dart, darling.
Once again Bobby slams someone who is NOT ME against a wall.
I don't know what to do, doctor.
There are hundreds of thousands of women around the world who adore me.
"Eames, I'm trying to look really cute (especially the little curl),
but you seem to be the only woman on earth immune to my charms."
Eames and Goren play a deadly game of chicken. They both lose.
Bobby does his best puppy dog look, in vain.
The elegant, impressive and MASSIVE Det. Goren
puts the squitty little Chief of Ds in the shade.

10 comments:

BASRIC said...

INVENTIVE AS USUAL, TRUE ,,, i HATE TO SEE THAT cod ON ANY BLOG EVEN OFFSET WITH BOBBY PIC.

BUT HIS HAIR IS GORGEOUS AND HE IS MAGNIFICENT & ADORABLE.

Anonymous said...

I wonder if Vincent has ANY idea how many of us long to be hurled against a wall by him? And if he also whipped out the handcuffs - well, I'd die HAPPY!

fuzzytweetie said...

~~~~~sigh~~~~~

tear rolling down face knowing I'll never meet him.....

Is he beautiful or what!!!

JoJo said...

I cannot WAIT for the next season to start!!!!!!!!

SnarkAngel said...

That "Chief of Detectives" was a real bastard. Although he did seem genuinely happy to give Bobby his shield back after Bobby's successful undercover operation. Still, I hate him. LOL

Anonymous said...

Diane, You are sooo right on about the wall!! To die for, (and to live and enjoy for)!! And yes, he knows!!
Fuzzytweetie, don't cry..it is not too hard to do..!! Beautiful he is....all of him!
Val, I just love to check these evey day to find out what you've "created" for and about Vince and "Bobby"!! True delight!!Keep it up!!

jazzy said...

words fail me, so i will just keep on drooling...

fuzzytweetie said...

C.O.D. is a scum ball.

Anonymous said...

Val as always awsome stuff!!!:)
Diane that is sooo true!!!
Bobby is the best,FU*K the rest!!!!!!;)))

Anonymous said...

Thank U for sharing...
___________________

Vince

HD DVR Receiver Upgrade

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Starsign - Aries Chinese Year - Snake