View My Stats

Welcome to the world of the Vincent D'Onofrio obsessed - and a bit of real life thrown in.


Wednesday, January 07, 2009

Lying's Made

Feeble title! I couldn't think of one that was clever or witty and linked in with the title of the episode Self-Made. So my play is on the name of a UK brand of ices, Lyon's Maid. Pathetic.

Thanks goodness for Bobby to redeem me.

"There she goes, flattering me again."
"I don't know what this is, but sniffing it makes me feel happy."
You look coy, actually, Bobby. It's very fetching.
Yep, I'd be taking his picture too. Including from behind. And naked? Please?
He may be taller, but this twirp isn't a match for our big man.
Oh, those fingers are real fantasy-inducers.
Blue bottles = poison, but Bobby risks a sip.
He savours it. Looks a bit doubtful.
"Woo! That packs a punch."
"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to drink an illegal substance."
Bobby tries not to laugh as Ross attempts to cover his broken fly.
Bobby offers his finger for a suck.
Sorry, er, was I supposed to make a comment here? Lost concentration there.
Bobby winces as his knickers get in a twist.


7 comments:

SnarkAngel said...

Ha! In that last shot, looks like a certain PYTHON is trying to ESCAPE that "knicker twist" you referenced!

Anonymous said...

Can I 'untwist' him, please, can I? Can I?

I've never seen anyone who can make the act of drinking from a bottle such an erotic experience!

judith said...

same thought as snarkangel.looks to me that it could break-out at anytime!! here's hopeing!!!!

jazzy said...

the "finger lick cap" is not bad either. yummm!

fuzzytweetie said...

I love the "knickers" and "zipper" post!!LOL

Music Wench said...

I also volunteer to untwist him. Think they would hire me to do that? Cause I'd work for free. LOL

Anonymous said...

~staring at the last pick..gigles..covers face with both hands,thinking-I'm such a bad,bad girl..one glance at that..or him..I BLAME HIM..buhuuu..then-EVIL BIG GRIN~

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Starsign - Aries Chinese Year - Snake