View My Stats

Welcome to the world of the Vincent D'Onofrio obsessed - and a bit of real life thrown in.


Thursday, January 08, 2009

Chained Up

I don't know about Untethered, who wouldn't pay a LOT of money to have Bobby chained up?

A brick, a brick, my dollars for a brick.
(Apologies to Shakespeare and Richard III)
"May I have this dance?"
"Listen, Frank, you might have been my big brother once,
but I tower over you now."
Oh, to be locked in with him smiling at me like this...
"Tempting almost-glimpse, Vixens, but this is not an episode to think about sex."
You want to bet, baby?
For example, I want to jump all over him when I look at this picture.
"I think this brick used to be part of an artwork at Tate Modern."
Oh, to have him in chains.
Python, show yourself, stop hiding in those overalls.
This is how Bobby would look when I'd just "finished him off".
Of COURSE you could restrain him like that, little weed.
The Vixen committee gets to work on the immobilised Goren.
Bobby begs us to stop.
But this is our chance to have our evil way with him.
When we've worn him out, he has to be helped away.
The Python tries unsuccessfully to hide.
Bobby struggles not to fall asleep while the Chief of Ds lectures him.
Bobby tries not to murder his brother.
You might as well, baby, he doesn't have long left anyway.
Lonely without his Vixens, Bobby tries to look pathetic so we will go and rescue him.


No Untethered post would be complete without The Hands which play such a great part in it.



10 comments:

BASRIC said...

This episode...though where Bobby get his photo taken is beyond hot...makes my heart hurt.

Jane said...

Poor Bobby...He needs me!

Anonymous said...

I can still hardly bear to watch this one.....

Anonymous said...

YEA RIGHT Val,those skinny short guards can easly reastrain our HUGE TALL HUNK Bobby..AHA~making a sarcasting confirming yes face..rolles eyes~I long before that epi.,thought of Bobby chained up..all alone with me in my naughty outfit,with no one around..OY SH*T,did I said that alound!!!;)))

SnarkAngel said...

Yessss ... seeing Bobby in chains ... tied up ... lying on that table ... my heart aches for him ... but my libido is saying something else!

Unknown said...

as usual, you've left me with a huge smile!!

MYM said...

omg...you crack me up! He does have sexy thumbs tho...mmmm.

Anonymous said...

Love to stop here and see what you have in store for poor Vince. A smile is in every pic/caption. Mmmmm, gets me to thinking, I wouldn't mind being locked up with him too! Is Python hunting a legal sport??

jazzy said...

lol, val you are too much!
"the immobilized goren", what a wonderful idea; no mercy for him!

JoJo said...

I've seen this one a few times and it's just soooo difficult to watch, when he's restrained on that slab, begging for water....

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Starsign - Aries Chinese Year - Snake