View My Stats

Welcome to the world of the Vincent D'Onofrio obsessed - and a bit of real life thrown in.


Monday, January 05, 2009

Open Wide

Would I rather have Vincent/Bobby as my dentist or my gynaecologist? Mmm.

Bobby looks distraught - he'd LOVE to play OBGYN with his female fans.
He certainly has the hands to make it a more pleasant experience than usual.
He scratches his head trying to remember which end he's supposed to be examining today.
"Have you seen this woman? I can recognise her teeth or her, er, nether regions,
but not her face."
"That brings back pleasant memories..."
"No! I CANNOT have performed a pelvic exam on YOU!"
Bobby's collar has shrunk - or his neck has expanded.
It comes from so much gulping when he's preparing himself for an exam.
Finallly he has to unbutton the collar as his neck makes an effort to break free.
That is the widest dental floss I've ever seen. Or are you going to do a Brazilian on someone?
Bobby has an asthma attack after witnessing so many breathtaking sights.

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

All hail the 'Inhaler' - if he did that anywhere near me, I'd pass out!!

SnarkAngel said...

I may not need an OBGYN, but he can still look at my "nether regions." ANY ... TIME ... HE ... WANTS! LOL

Améthyste said...

If my obgyn was that cute he could become my favourite doctor!!!!!!

jazzy said...

bobby as gynecologist, omg dream feed XXL! would he make house calls?

JoJo said...

No kidding, Ginie, I'd be making ANY excuse to go to him if he were my dr.!

Améthyste said...

- Heu Doc I think it's something wrong with me!!? I really don't know what but I think you will need to make an exam ON me just to be sure!!
- Yes.............. but............ I don't know............. it's the third time this month!!!!!
;-)))) lol

Unknown said...

i'd want him for obgyn AND my dentist AND my podiatrist AND my orthopedist AND my dermatologist...

Unknown said...

i'd want him for obgyn AND my dentist AND my podiatrist AND my orthopedist AND my dermatologist...

Jane said...

He can explore my 'nether regions' anytime he likes ;)

fuzzytweetie said...

All I can say is spread 'em and open wide.........

MYM said...

OMG - I think you've gone over the edge, LOL!

Eliza said...

I was going to say something disgusting about lubrication but I thought better of it :-D

Music Wench said...

He can be my gynecologist any day! Of course I'd be going for an exam daily. LOL

SnarkAngel said...

Ohhhhhhhh ... come on, Eliza! Do tell!

Anonymous said...

Bobby to say to one of us-"open wide"...I don't know what will happend or what will be the reaction!!!;)))As a Bobby a OBGYN...*shaking head and gigling*women would go all the time,for miner stuff.And Bobby would literary would drown in women every day!!!;)))

Anonymous said...

Great columns.....

___________________

Vince

HD DVR Receiver Upgrade

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Starsign - Aries Chinese Year - Snake