View My Stats

Welcome to the world of the Vincent D'Onofrio obsessed - and a bit of real life thrown in.


Saturday, January 10, 2009

I'll Be True

I could never betray Bobby.

"Do you mean that, Val?"
You'd better believe it.
"Thanks. Here's a D'Evine profile to reward you."
"Hey, Eames, it's getting really cold up here."
"Someone just said the Vixens have found a new hero."
"I don't know what I'll do wthout them."
"This is your doing, you witch."
"What lies did you tell them?"
"You low-life. I'll win them back."
No winning back to do, darling. We could never be diverted from our adoration by a nasty, mean troll like her.

11 comments:

judith said...

i'm sure we would NEVER forsake him!

Anonymous said...

He's the match that lights my fire.

Eliza said...

He's kept me happy for a long time now...can't see that ever changing somehow!!!

He's also the reason I give myself headaches, technologically speaking, and I would never put myself through that for anyone else :-D

Améthyste said...

Never!!!! As long i'll be able to dream he is going to be the guy in my fantaisies!!

SnarkAngel said...

Hmmmmmm ... that troll looks familiar. I think her name is "Sukie."

Anonymous said...

Speaking of tech headaches; somedays he on on the TV 8-10 hours if you search long enough---do you think anyone else would be worth that time!! Think not!! NEVER, NEVER--- he is in my dreams for the duration!! and as Eliza said...he has been keeping me happy all this time, why change?
He fits me just fine!!

jazzy said...

"Sukie" has not deserved the pleasure to get arrested by bobby.

cathy said...

He can interrogate me anytime. They could do with some softer bouncier tables in that interrogation room though.

Jane said...

I loved this episode..

Anonymous said...

Betraing Bobby???!!!NEVER EVER never!!!That would be unthinkable!!!Bobby needs not to worry,we will never leave him!!

Anonymous said...

All time lovely episode.........

___________________

Vince

HD DVR Receiver Upgrade

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Starsign - Aries Chinese Year - Snake