View My Stats

Welcome to the world of the Vincent D'Onofrio obsessed - and a bit of real life thrown in.


Wednesday, December 03, 2008

Religious Fervour

There are so many LOCI episodes where the theme relates to religion. Being anti-religion I only watch these because of Det. Goren, adding to the charge that fans of Vincent/Bobby don't really care about plot.

What's plot?

There are not many shots to make funny captions about, just a lot of very pretty Bobby pix.


Then there's this one. Don't ask, I have no idea.


This is the frame after the one usually shown. His demonic grin has just got even wider. Woof!


The sequence with the ball bearing lasts a couple of seconds,
but the number of stills I made is huge.
Just look at the length of that middle finger. It's the stuff of fantasy.


Bobby successfully ducks out of the way of the advancing Hallmark logo.


A couple more of the Beautiful Bobby pictures.





They make up for the lack of laughs.

13 comments:

judith said...

yes they do val. thanks.xx

Anonymous said...

It's time the Brit Chicks started a 'Move your damn logo!' campaign ;0)

However, nothing, but nothing, takes away from Vincent's D'eliciousness.

Laura Cousins said...

The sequence with the burning paper bag just left me breathless when I first saw it, that grin just did for me.

fuzzytweetie said...

That finger, the grin and those too cute laugh lines.......THUD!

JoJo said...

I actually loved this episode b/c the actress who plays "Angie" (the nun) did an amazing job at the end when she confesses. Her hysteria is so genuine and the performance is very riveting.

Jane said...

Oh the things he could do with that middle finger ;)

Anonymous said...

Hmmm...that silly logo..
I can stop looking at those longgggggg beautiful fingers!!!DROOLLLLLLL!!!;)))

SnarkAngel said...

I agree, Jojo. I believe, if you follow the "religion-oriented" episodes closely, the theme of "hypocrisy" is a constant.

Anonymous said...

I miss the funny. But I'm happy about the Bobby.

The logo thing reminds me of that Geico commercial with Mrs.Butterworth (a bottle of pancake syrup), where at the end the Geico logo comes up in the middle of the screen (which happens to be over Mrs.Butterworth's "face"), and she says, "Oh, someone has put a logo right over my face."

jazzy said...

flaming hot pix!

now i get appetite for pancake with syrup (thank you beatlelady)

Music Wench said...

As long as it's Vincent, it's entertaining!

BASRIC said...

Bravo. I give you a standing ovation for pulling excellent caps (but that one? A ceiling? A wall?)

I too fall in the anti-religion group but I just watch the shows figuring they're dealing with fanatics. And of course gor THE MAN.

Eliza said...

I have no idea what that strange cap is..but you were obviously overcome by Bobby :-D

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Starsign - Aries Chinese Year - Snake