View My Stats

Welcome to the world of the Vincent D'Onofrio obsessed - and a bit of real life thrown in.


Monday, December 01, 2008

Biggest and Best

All is not happiness and joy at One Police Plaza

Eames: I don't want to sound smug, but I was right.
Goren: (mumbles) No, I was right, I was right. (Sulk, sulk.)


"Can't I be right this time? PLEEEEAASE?"


(Sulk, sulk, sulk.)


"If I flaunt my wrists and eyelashes, maybe they'll give in."


"Val's on the phone - she says I'M right. So there!"


"Now the Captain thinks I'm wrong? Oh brother."


"You all know I'm right - so here are my lovely fingers to prove it."


"I told you my fans would go mental even for a shot of just my back.
I was right."


"Maybe next time you'll listen to me."


"Oh, and when I tilt my head like this, grown women scream and cry."


"I'm not telling you what they do when they see a shot like this."


"Ok, ok, they do this."


No we don't, Bobby, we go python spotting.

12 comments:

Music Wench said...

LOL He's even cute when he's pouting! :-) How could Bobby not know we would go python hunting? Silly man. Or maybe he just didn't want to give Eames and that other woman any ideas. ;-)

Kimberly said...

::cries, screams...and goes Python Hunting::

~wink~

fuzzytweetie said...

God......what an ASS in that last shot!! If I can't see the python, I'll settle for a little ass!!! :)

jazzy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
jazzy said...

oh yes, that last shot is very "stimulating"

SnarkAngel said...

He's especially cute when he's pouting!

JoJo said...

hahahahahahaa Excellent post, Val!!!

Unknown said...

a smack on the hood of my car? nah, i don't think so.

i scream and howl in frustration of not having him here in person!

Eliza said...

I think I'm more likely to be biting my fist than hitting a car..in fact I know thats what would happen :-)

Alex needs to know that we always think he's right anyway, even when he is so so wrong

Laura Cousins said...

Did you see the dent he left in the hood of the car, though? It was plainly visible.

I saw it the third or fourth time I watched, when I could bear to drag mine eyes away from his purdy lil' petard.

NOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOM these caps are just stunning.

Anonymous said...

I often wonder if Vincent hurt himself smacking that hood. He sure as hell left his mark on it! I always remember David Soul, who threw himself enthusiastically onto the hood of a car in the opening shots of 'Starsky and Hutch' revealing that he was 'caught up in the moment' and that it actually hurt like HELL afterwards.

Anonymous said...

*cries...screams...goes nuts*
Bobby bear don't be sad,don't pouth...but you are still sooo cute...you are sooo right about that!!

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Starsign - Aries Chinese Year - Snake