View My Stats

Welcome to the world of the Vincent D'Onofrio obsessed - and a bit of real life thrown in.


Thursday, December 04, 2008

Any Hour of the Day or Night

Not just In The Wee Small Hours, I love Vincent. And Bobby.
Sorry - it's blurred, but I NEEDED this picture of The Thigh.


Double Bobby is always good value.


The back that launched a thousand Yips!


Just handsome.


And just handsome.


I really look up to you Vixens.


The tongue that launched a thousand licks.


Don't pout, Bobby.


Stunningly handsome.


"That's the one I want, bring her backstage."


We shouldn't be drooling over the hand/wrists etc.
Bobby's agonising over that nasty judge sending people to upset his mummy.


No mistaking that scornful expression.
I wonder what Bobby would be saying if they let him swear?


"You never told me any of this, Alex.
I might have to return your Secret Santa gift."


"Don't worry, Alex, I'll get my own back in Season 7."


Oh look, the pictures get smaller halfway through. They were captured in two different sessions. I'm just discovering what happened and putting it right. May mean a lot more capping in the future...

13 comments:

fuzzytweetie said...

Damn, that means more pictures, more words for us. Get with it, girl !! (hugs)

Laura Cousins said...

::I have died the blissful Death of the Blue Shirt Overdose::

Anonymous said...

'Wee Small' (what an un-apt title!) was/is/always will be one of my favourite episodes. I think when Bobby's saying 'Fumbles' and 'Flops' in Hot Tub Harry's office, it's actually 'code' for some other, short word starting with 'f' that rhymes with 'luck'!

JoJo said...

LOL!!!!! "thousand Yips" hahahahahahahahaha

Anonymous said...

That animal skull in that one picture is totally creepy. Ick. I had a long week, and these pictures really helped. I keep waiting for the season 4 DVD, but maybe I should just watch them online.

By the way, I was studying Economics because I thought I needed to know it, and it turned out it's a lot more than I needed to know.

Eliza said...

More power to your capping finger Val :-D

Wee Small is one of those episodes that seems to improve with multiple viewings..and I still treasure that tiny scene where they're in the marshes and Bobby has that nypd jacket on

SnarkAngel said...

I'll bet our Bobby could show "Hot Tub Harry" a thing or two about "flopping" or "fumbling around." Hee. And I would, of course, offer myself as a "flopee" or "fumblee" to help Vincent demonstrate. LOL

jazzy said...

i could stare at his thighs for hours.

Jane said...

One of the best episodes EVER!

Music Wench said...

Ah yes, more capping. Good of you to sacrifice more hours of staring at Bobby. ;-) Seriously, though,as much as I love looking at Vincent, capping makes me nuts. Your efforts are much appreciated!

BASRIC said...

Thank you for including the back shot. And you are correct. The man is stunning.

val said...

Beatlelady, I have NEVER noticed the animal skull before. I had to go and have a look at my own pictures to see what you meant!

Anonymous said...

Sexy thighs Jazzy...and every else on him!!!
Bobby or Vincent... no matter why I love them both!!!

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Starsign - Aries Chinese Year - Snake