View My Stats

Welcome to the world of the Vincent D'Onofrio obsessed - and a bit of real life thrown in.


Friday, December 05, 2008

Crazy to be Scared...

...of Bobby. He's a softy when it comes to the deserving mentally fragile.

Time was when we thought his hair was short here.

So handsome.


"Who me?"


"I think there might be someone watching who would like to kiss my neck here."


There's just something about this pose.


"This is what the Vixens' tissues looked like after Endgame, Untethered, Purgatory and Framed."
And after attending to intimate care when watching you, darling.


"Ive lost the use of my left wrist."


Bobby speaks into an invisible microphone.


After lots of detecting, Goren takes a well-earned nap.


"I got these flowers for you, Val."


Det. Goren studies his feet in the hope of discovering what all the Size 13 fuss is about.



7 comments:

JoJo said...

"Intimate Care...." ROTFLMAO!!!! Val, absotively posilutely BRILLIANT caption!!!!!!

SnarkAngel said...

For the sixth photo, I think you need to add "Blind Spot" to that list of "ansty" episodes!

Music Wench said...

Intimate care indeed! LOL Love your caps and comments. :-)

Eliza said...

Not sure a tissue would be big enough Val :-D

I would love to show him just why we love those size 13's ( with a practical demonstration obviously)

jazzy said...

very well said, Eliza!

Améthyste said...

If anybody make this.... i'm volunteer to kiss his neck!!!!!!
And for the tissus I think bath towel could be more appropriate!!
Finally for the size 13's nothing to say......... just............ I need clue ;-)

Anonymous said...

HA,HA,HA,HA,HA,HA...
I love his silver curls...but I love uncoverd his sexy neck,too!!!

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Starsign - Aries Chinese Year - Snake