View My Stats

Welcome to the world of the Vincent D'Onofrio obsessed - and a bit of real life thrown in.


Tuesday, December 02, 2008

Lock Me Up

and throw away the key. With you inside the cell too, of course.

"Help! The Vixens have chained me to this fence!"


"What are you doing down there?"


"I don't think I want to know what the Vixens put in this bag?"


Is Bobby saying the F word?


Shirt-tails! Cute!


Look at that neck. And the chest hair.


Bobby daydreams about the lovely Val (in the days when she was still lovely).


Drs Stern and Borman at your service. (OK, JoJo, over to you.)


"I'm playing hide-and-seek with the Vixens."
I think you'll find us all in the bedroom, Bobby.


"Just you leave my Vixens alone, dirtbag!"



9 comments:

Jane said...

Great way to start the day! Thanks Val :)

Anonymous said...

Ah the wonderful way he says 'SIT!' I'd like to point out that I'd do 'rollover' for him too

Music Wench said...

Ah yes, chained to a fence would be fun...nah, chained to a bed even better. :-)

jazzy said...

sorry, i must be dense today, but when i read your captions, all i processed was "Bedroom... Bobby... at your service"

SnarkAngel said...

When he shouts, I just go limp ... well, except for ONE part of my body ...

fuzzytweetie said...

Maybe I should just skip undies and wear "Depends"!

MYM said...

LOL ... omg, your captions had me laughing out loud! HA!

And yes, that photo of his neck & chest hair ... omg...sigh!

Anonymous said...

That was awsome Val!!!;)
YES please can I chain you Bobby to my bed...and be a very bad girl!!!;)))

JoJo said...

At your CERVIX. hahahahahahahahahahahahhahaha

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Starsign - Aries Chinese Year - Snake