View My Stats

Welcome to the world of the Vincent D'Onofrio obsessed - and a bit of real life thrown in.


Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Sweet Poison

Hand-to-mouth.


Forget the sniff - he has his hand on her chest!


The ankle :) But Bobby - black shoes and socks with navy trousers?


We do NOT need the tie to point the way!


Trying to explain to the thicko Brass.


Look at those biceps...


A glimpse of groin.


Don't argue with the hand, lift door.


Even more groin.


Woof, woof, roll over and beg - please prise MY hands apart.



8 comments:

SnarkAngel said...

Vincent is indeed the "sweetest poison" I've ever known ... uh ... er ... known of. LOL.

Music Wench said...

I'd love to play a corpse if he'd put his hand on my chest. ;) LOL

JoJo said...

Oh his eyes in that second shot!!!

But can someone please tell me what is wrong w/ black and blue? Everyone says it doesn't go, but I think it does. I wear black w/ blue all the time.

MYM said...

black socks & shoes is not good? Makes sense to me ... that's all I ever wear regardless of the colour of my pants. lol...true.

Love the arrow tie ... hahaha! Only you would notice that. But yeah, like we need direction.

Axe said...

I thought EVERYTHING goes with black. Hahaha....I guess that's what all metalheads think ;-)

If he put his hands on MY chest, I might just die for real!!!

Jane said...

I never noticed he put his hand on her chest! I wonder if she appreciated it?!

Anonymous said...

There is no sweeter poison than Vincent/Bobby!!!That ho man,even when he sits down,looks elegantly sexy!!!Commo'n why can'tI not drool over those biceps,there are natural given to him!!!ANACONDA..WOW BABY..PURRRRRR..WOOF,WOOF!!!!!!THHOSE HUGE and LOVELY HANDS...RRRRRRR..MMMMMM...!!!!!!!

jazzy said...

i am jealous of a corpse, oh my!

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Starsign - Aries Chinese Year - Snake