View My Stats

Welcome to the world of the Vincent D'Onofrio obsessed - and a bit of real life thrown in.


Saturday, May 10, 2008

Yesterday was on Yesterday

So, as we swelter away in unseasonably high temperatures, I force myself to overheat more with pictures of the hottest man alive.

I bought a thermometer today (human kind) to see if my temp is higher than normal when I have these ever more intense hot flushes. Surprisingly, it's actually LOWER than normal. Still, that could make sense too - the weather and the menopause could both feel hotter to my outside just BECAUSE I am cool on the inside.







































































10 comments:

judith said...

what really fab. pics. of our man. they look like you've taken them with your own camera they are so clear. they are brillent!!

Anonymous said...

Oh to be bent over a table by Detective Goren (please form an orderly line behind me)

Music Wench said...

LOL I just read Diane's comment and I'm glad to know I'm not the only one with those thoughts! :-D I was really envying the guy.

jazzy said...

forget ANY orderly line!

judith said...

orderly line?!!!! never there'd be a mass scramble to the table!!!

Anonymous said...

Ahhh...that Bobby...and his sexy profile and fingers...drool...ahhh!!!

Unknown said...

and it had better be a really large table to hold all of us!!

JoJo said...

He can kick in my door any old day!!! Marvelous pics. :D

Anonymous said...

Ah, this is one of my favorite episodes because of the last interrogation scene! Bobby without a tie! Woot!

SnarkAngel said...

These are especially drool-inducing, Val!

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Starsign - Aries Chinese Year - Snake