View My Stats

Welcome to the world of the Vincent D'Onofrio obsessed - and a bit of real life thrown in.


Wednesday, May 07, 2008

Mis-Labeled Phantom

Our UK run of good luck persists, even if my computer lcuk doesn't get much better. Today HP returned my computer (without notice, and at the end of school, demanding back a loan computer I didn't have, but hey, I have my "middle" conputer back).

First off it wouldn't recognise my ISP provider's disc, so I immediately had to reboot. OK, when it failed to reboot I had to turn it off manually. But then it all loaded fine. So I went to my MSN email to find the "solution" to putting Norton back on here without having to pay again (I only paid about 3 months ago). Oh my, guess what? The activation code doesn't work! I think I already told them this, so they sent it back to me again. They've also sent me a form about their customer service for me to fill in. Gosh, did I really answer "totally dissatisfied" to everything?

And now begins the next struggle to get all your blogs on not one, but now two, computers.

What a good thing we have Bobby to comfort us.



13 comments:

judith said...

he does look GOOD holding a gun!!! and val. you and "bobby's back!!" i just want to see that beautiful FACE!!!!

Anonymous said...

I only understand certain words in what you said, like HP, Norton *shudders* Bobby, so I'll just look at the pretty pictures instead ;0)

SnarkAngel said...

Love the back, the tongue, the shoulders, the python ... LOVELY! By the way, I've had the same problem with Norton. While I believe their software is some of the best anti-virus/PC maintenance software available, their customer service and tech support are crap.

acer110 said...

Val, I come by everyday just to enjoy your pictures and your problems with your computer. I never post a message, just wanted to let you know I visit. Acer110

BASRIC said...

The pix's are great, as usual. Love Bobby holding any gun. As for your computer problems, I thank God every day that my youngest offspring is a computer genius. When bad things happen -- and they seem to a great deal, I just say "Lauren" and hold my lap top out to her. She's never failed me yet.
I empathize your aggravation. Without her, I'd be screwed.

Love your stuff.

Eliza said...

The 'Phantom' pics still get to me,even after all this time and all the viewings I've had :-)

As much as I admire your 'belt and braces' attitude to making sure you always have a computer handy,I don't envy you the re-installing of all your software and security :-(

jazzy said...

bobby's gun is the best comfort ever!
nevertheless software companies should offer tranquilizer for free

Unknown said...

bobby
blue shirt
gun

gorgeous doesn't even cover it.

as far as computer stuff; it's either feast or famine. jazzy's right; computer companies should definitely offer free tranquilizers..

Goddessdster said...

Bobby is always a comfort when life throws problems at us.

Luckily, I have to to provide my "therapy" for me. Thank you.

Goddessdster said...

Okay I meant to say...
Luckily I have you to provide my "therapy" for me.

It was all about you, Val.

Jane said...

I just want to sprawl across his back!

I hope your computer problems are resolved soon!

val said...

Acer110, glad you decided to comment. Same to you BASRIC.

Goddessdster, thanks for your tribute, but it's all about Vincent really :)

Anonymous said...

Hey,tall Bobby in blue shirt,is that a big shotgun in your hand,or you are just glad to see me!!!???:));))

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Starsign - Aries Chinese Year - Snake