View My Stats

Welcome to the world of the Vincent D'Onofrio obsessed - and a bit of real life thrown in.


Monday, May 05, 2008

Apologies

If I haven't visited your blog lately, it's nothing personal. I just haven't got all my favourites on to this machine yet. Last time I was on my old machine I started to copy-and-paste them into a document to email to myself so I could bung them on here, then accidentally clicked for an update to restart the computer, and it never got done.

Of course, I'll then have to do it all over again when the broken machine returns home.

Talk about running to stand still.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

It is really annoying when you go to a new computer, isn't it? I'm still really pissed at myself because I didn't back up all my info from my old computer. And then that laptop died, and I lost everything.

Technology can be really evil.

Claire said...

I can totally understand. I've been preparing for my trip out east for my sister's wedding. Making arrangements for all my critters is time consuming!

Axe said...

Oh I can imagine!!
You poor thing.

Well, Val, when you're up and running, we'll be waiting! xxx

Goddessdster said...

That's okay, Val. Unlike your Vixen pals, mine isn't as visually appealing ;-)

Anonymous said...

The Techno Gods are really pissed off at the moment aren't they?! ;0)

jazzy said...

if there was just ONE perfect running machine out there (i don't talk about vincent) i would become religious!

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Starsign - Aries Chinese Year - Snake