View My Stats

Welcome to the world of the Vincent D'Onofrio obsessed - and a bit of real life thrown in.


Saturday, May 10, 2008

How to use PowerDVD

No, folks, I'm not going to bore everyone with a post about a programme you either don't have, or already know how to use, just leave an disused email address for Acer110 to write to me so I can tell her what to do with it. (I had the programme for a couple of years before I ever opened it and found I could do all the wonderful things Eliza and Diane were already doing!

Acer100, just email me at taplowm@msn.com. I don't check this address every day as I don't really use it any more, but I will explain your programme to you. It's really useful once you get the hang of it. You will have your own stills from Vincent films and LOCI in no time.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have to confess, during my current 'technical traumas', PowerDvD AND AnyDvd got back to me with fixes really quick...unlike Norton, who caused the bloody problem in the first place. I discovered I have all sorts of 'alledged' movie/picture making facilities on my computer, but I love how easy it is with PowerDvD.

Eliza said...

Had to leave a comment on this one..couldn't resist :-D

I hope you manage to give instructions without being as long-winded as me..shouldn't be difficult considering how much I waffle on!

Unknown said...

all of this is frustrating, i know, but look at the end result; you make beautiful vincent videos and caps for all of us to enjoy.

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Starsign - Aries Chinese Year - Snake