View My Stats

Welcome to the world of the Vincent D'Onofrio obsessed - and a bit of real life thrown in.


Sunday, March 16, 2008

Shibboleth

This is another episode Hallmark doesn't feel it can show at 8pm (why on earth buy a series much of which should be shown after the 9pm watershed, then show it at 8pm?) though No Exit, which is just as disturbing, is OK. These people are seriously weird.

















































































































11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice big pictures of a big handsome man, thank you.

Unknown said...

Bobby is always drop dead gorgeous!

Anonymous said...

That HANDSOME BIG MAN...purrr...!!!What perfect profile he has,from any angle,...drool!!And the silverish shine in his hair,...mmmmmmm...!!!

BobbyG said...

Very nice. Lots of good close-ups in this one.

Anonymous said...

Although it was a very disturbing plot, this is one of my all-time favourite episodes. I do wonder why Hallmark insist on showing C.I. at 8 when they deem some episodes are 'too much' for that time slot!

Eliza said...

The shots of him in profile are beautiful :-)

Of the two episodes I personally find "No Exit" much more disturbing than Shibboleth...but then I'm not in control of Hallmark.If I was we'd have CI marathons every public holiday!!!

SnarkAngel said...

He makes me wanna get "going for an Italian!" Dish delish! And yeah, this is one of my fave eppies, too.

judith said...

just wonderful PICS. love to be close-up to him for "real"!!!!!!!

JoJo said...

Yeah this one is especially disturbing. But Bobby's delicious and easy on the eyes, as always!

Anonymous said...

Wow, those are great. I'd love to be that envelope in his hand.

ak said...

OMG. That last picture is so yummy I want to print it out and eat it!!! LOLOL!

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Starsign - Aries Chinese Year - Snake