View My Stats

Welcome to the world of the Vincent D'Onofrio obsessed - and a bit of real life thrown in.


Friday, March 21, 2008

For Diane

I watched this before posting it, and I'm still crying with laughter. It's 10 minutes long, but worth watching from start to finish. I have NO idea how they got someone as eminent as Andre Previn to take part, but I suppose the kudos of being asked on to the Morecambe and Wise Show was too great to refuse.

Incidentally, I once saw Eric Morecambe driving his Rolls Royce in Lancaster (a few miles from the town from which he took his stage name). I was waiting at the bus stop/hitching point at which we would try to thumb a lift from town to the University before the bus came and we had to fork out the fare. He didn't stop. But in all fairness, he was going a different way...

3 comments:

Laura Cousins said...

I love it I love it I love it ... this music SPEAKS VOLUMES to me.

Tell me though - why is it that Andre Preview reminds me so strongly of Eric Bogosian???

Anonymous said...

It doesn't matter how many times I see it, it STILL makes me laugh. I love that the orchestra is in tucks as well. Thank you for thinking of me Val!


Lozzie, I don't actually see any resemblence at all between Mr Preview and 'our' Eric, but that could be my problem ;0)

SnarkAngel said...

I needed a good laugh today! This was more than adequate! Thanks, Val.

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Starsign - Aries Chinese Year - Snake