View My Stats

Welcome to the world of the Vincent D'Onofrio obsessed - and a bit of real life thrown in.


Thursday, July 12, 2007

Vincent D'Onofrio As Himself

Some of these pictures are from Google, some from other sources that I have forgotten, but they are all scrumptious.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous one and all. The top one is from one of my all time favourite sets of him, but sadly they're either tiny or have thundering great 'Newscom' or whatever it is, watermarked all over them. The second one is currently on my desk calendar at work. Every time I look at it, I think 'That woman has MY job!!!'

JoJo said...

Cool! You used a nice big version of my avatar!! :) I wonder what he was looking up at in the first pic?

I love it when he's himself, which isn't near enough. I wish that "Inside the Actor's Studio" would do a show on him.

Claire said...

Damn, that man is fine! I know we all have naughty thoughts about his lusciousness, but don't you think it would be fun to have a nice luncheon with him and just chat?

Eliza said...

Mmm....mmm..mmmm...etc :-D

all perfect

mary said...

He is just so---- fine, words can't discribe it or at least I'm speechless:)

In Ink said...

Val for you to suggest that my closing a blog signifies your victory in the War of the Pedants is lunacy. Quite frankly, that part of blogging became too easy for me really quickly. In a battle of wits I prefer someone who is armed. If you wish to claim some kind of victory I can live with that.

Take care of yourself you grumpy old moo.

abc said...

very nice pic selection. i always liked those where he's just himself, hanging around with the kids. the ones from the nbc thingy look a bit unfamiliar to me, so thanks for posting these! :)

michael: ??? °-°???

kris said...

perfect selection val;)

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Starsign - Aries Chinese Year - Snake