View My Stats

Welcome to the world of the Vincent D'Onofrio obsessed - and a bit of real life thrown in.


Monday, July 09, 2007

Keep your shirt on!

Actually, I wish you'd take it off. But meanwhile I'll settle for you in your shirtsleeves. Could anything be finer? Your shoulders are just the right width for perfect hunkiness. your chest is broad and manly. When you cross your arms, you look divine. Your back - well, I'm speechless. And that shot of your beautiful butt as you walk away...you are the most tantalising man on earth. Please don't keep all your handsome assets under wraps. We'll book the hotel room. We'll even pay for the flight. All you have to do is be there and give each of us in turn a little treat...

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


11 comments:

vdo_luver said...

My God he looked soooo good in season two.

Unknown said...

Hi Val! I've not forgotten you tagged me, just thinking of 8 things that are suitable to publish
ie that won't get me taken away!

I have come up with a fiendish plot. As mum likes to watch Criminals in Tents (as I call it) and it clashes with something I like to watch, I'm going to get her to visit here instead. So, if you could just put the sound on too.....

Anonymous said...

It still alarms me that his perfect butt is perhaps half the size of my own less-than-perfect-butt!
I hope you gals don't mind waiting (for a really LONG time) when it gets to my turn to 'have him' - and better yet, to be had BY him ;0)

bubbles said...

Pauline, that's funny! My hubby always says: Criminals in a tent! LOL! And Vincent: you put it perfect, Val - he IS perfect!!

JoJo said...

hubba hubba hubba WOOF! What a fantastic selection of caps! He is looking extra gorgeous. How could he turn down such a great invitation?

Claire said...

He's a hunka-hunka-burnin' love, especially in blue! Thanks, val -just what I needed...

Eliza said...

Mmmmmmm.....especially the pic of him bent over the interrogation room table :-D

Anonymous said...

A hunka hunka burnin'love in a blue shirt! Just not in the blue suits. Our man is best in a dark suit with those long-sleeved blue shirts. What about a blue shirt with tight jeans??? OOHHH! My chair is wetjust thinking about it!

Liz said...

Thank you!!! :D Love it!!!

Do have a wonderful week.
Liz

bubbles said...

Dark suit with long-sleeved blue shirt is absolutely worth drooling over again and again...

abc said...

diane: dito to that butt-part... ;)

i love the pics where he leans on the wall. just the perfect shots of his full desirable stature. *drool*

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Starsign - Aries Chinese Year - Snake