View My Stats

Welcome to the world of the Vincent D'Onofrio obsessed - and a bit of real life thrown in.


Sunday, July 08, 2007

Thumbs Up

Before being knocked over by Vincent's glorious hands, I'd never realised that some people's thumbs are different from mine. Mine are straight. Just look at Vincent's - the way they curl back. I've even tried to bend mine back forcibly, to no avail.

Now I notice thumbs like his all over the place. Apparently mine are different, not his, 'cos I can't seem to notice anyone who DOESN'T have curling thumbs.

What about you, Vixens? Are your thumbs curly and elegant like Vincent's? Or stubby and straight like mine?
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting



Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting




Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting




Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


16 comments:

JoJo said...

Curled like Vincent's. Never noticed that before!

mary said...

Curled also! Glad to share something with the great one:)

vdo_luver said...

Mine are curled like Vincent's as well. The top part of my pinkies are also bent at about a 45 degree angle. Does anyone else have this??

l'oreal said...

mm i love that last picture. men in uniform, so damn sexy.

ok. as all the ladies should know, a man's hand gives away their manhood's size (from the bottom of palm to the tip of their middle finger). so. to all the vincent ladies in new york, your job is to find vincent and measure his hands (or if you're lucky and get to see his manhood, snap a photo for me please!) and please tell me the size in inches. inquiring minds would just love to know.

Anonymous said...

Whoo Hoo - curled like Vincents! We are obviously made for each other ;0)

Nezumi said...

Mine are also curled like Vincents. :o)

Hey Vdo_luver, the top of mine pinkies are also bend. I always thought that they where a bit wrong.

Eliza said...

Mine are straight and stubby,although they do have a tiny little curve at the top if I stretch them :-)

Axe said...

I'm not going to go too far into appendages that curl to one side, but I will note that my thumbs curve completely! From the base to the tip is a gradual curve!

Gee, thanks for letting me see these otherwise unusual things about my body, Val!! LOL!!!

Anonymous said...

Mine bends back like a banana. I love those photos and I love your analysis on his thumbs!

val said...

OK, so it's official, the curly thumb is the "standard" version, and Eliza and I are the freaks. Just to keep a bit of diversity in the human race, that means that she and I have to mate with him!

JoJo said...

Girth. We also need to know girth.

Eliza said...

Works for me,Val!!!

bubbles said...

Well, I'm a freak too, it seems! ;-)

abc said...

well, here's another curly one from germany. geez, i'm so boring normal. but at least just as "normal" as vincent. ;)

Anonymous said...

My thumbs curl, but my husband, son, and daughter all have straight thumbs. Maybe it's genetic, like earlobes and curling your tongue?

Anonymous said...

Mine curl back ~ I love this blog and so love Vincent!

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Starsign - Aries Chinese Year - Snake