View My Stats

Welcome to the world of the Vincent D'Onofrio obsessed - and a bit of real life thrown in.


Sunday, June 03, 2007

Monster Post

This episode was on last night. I've spent all morning trying to rename it and reload it on to Photobucket (first time round I managed to load it all out of order - just contact me for instructions!) and this time in two hours I've managed to upload a tiny percentage of the pictures, ao I'm afraid I've got to use the old batch. Hey, it's still Bobby, so what the heck?

Sorry I missed you all yesterday. I had an afternoon nap on the new bed (yes, JoJo, it does raise and lower head and feet) after allowing it to give me a lovely massage. By the time I regained consciousness I barely had time to get supper before Bobby came on. Then it was bedtime again...

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


8 comments:

JoJo said...

DANG! These caps are so HOT!!! You keep outdoing yourself, Val!

Glad your new bed is working out well, it sure sounds comfortable. Hope it aids you in sweet dreams of Vincent/Bobby.

Anonymous said...

He is particularly handsome in this episode. Sounds as if you have a magical bed, just imagine Boddy being in it with you.

Anonymous said...

I need to kiss his sweet little nose - and whilst I'm 'there', I may as well sample the rest of him *licks lips in anticipation*

Anonymous said...

julie...

delicious. his mouth. shirt unbuttoned exposing more of his kissable neck. Yum. I am hungry for him.

Nezumi said...

It must be a great bed that you had a big nap. Wishing lots of sweet (Vincent)dreams.

In Ink said...

ao I'm afraid I've got to use the old batch?

val said...

Michael, what did I say about the weakness of using typos to try and win the match?

In Ink said...

You would say that wouldn't you? You seem to somewhat challenged in that area so you're trying to shield your Akhilleus heel.

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Starsign - Aries Chinese Year - Snake