View My Stats

Welcome to the world of the Vincent D'Onofrio obsessed - and a bit of real life thrown in.


Friday, June 08, 2007

Lest we forget...

...how tasty he was in Season 1, here's a selection from one of last night's Hallmark offering, The Extra Man.

"Hey, look, I found one of Val's new contact lenses!"
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting



13 comments:

val said...

Gosh, the slideshow posted! (They are still stored as Medium Show, though).

JoJo said...

Awesome! You are the Queen of capturing his tongue action!!

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous then, twice as gorgeous now *sighs*

Axe said...

Brilliant, just what I needed, babe, some Vitamin V !!!

Jane said...

I'm so glad Bobby found your contact...He's wonderful isn't he?!

Eliza said...

If I could be sure Bobby would turn up if I lost one,I'd have contacts tomorrow :-)

oh...and that tongue..::thud::

Anonymous said...

julie...

...after it popped out of your eye during wild sex with him. You lucky gal.

ann said...

OMG these are ab brill and his face, his expressions, his tongue in the last lot... wow, I'm sitting here mirroring him.

ann said...

last night I was zapping between Hallmark and Ch5 and not happy when the ads coincided... it was great to see the young cocky incisive Bobby and the more mature, but not so cocky...

talking of which... mmmmmmmmmm

ann said...

oh... and what a difference his fixed teeth made... I miss his crooked tooth

kris said...

thanx for the reminder!

Vikki said...

Yummy :) I knew I'd find something tasty here today :) I've been so swamped with home and work that I haven't had proper time to devote to my Vincent obsession! I just stopped by for a quick fix :) See ya around, Hugs, Vikki

abc said...

:D julie already said what i thought about the contacts. ;)

i miss his crooked tooth, too. it was unique and more like him i think.
although i like his looks in season 1 i still think that his hair always looked kinda weird. i like the salt & pepper more. :)

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Starsign - Aries Chinese Year - Snake