View My Stats

Welcome to the world of the Vincent D'Onofrio obsessed - and a bit of real life thrown in.


Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Smothered by The Black T-Shirt of Hotness

Too late to stay up and watch this last night, so I've just dribbled over it tonight while eating my evening meal. (Wish I had Bobby to nibble instead...)

As usual Photobucket is refusing to allow me to post my slideshows, so I can only share some stills.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


14 comments:

Jane said...

Love The Black T-shirt Of Hotness!! And I'm VERY fond of those jeans too :)

Eliza said...

I managed to stay up,andd my poor son got yelled at when he suggested changing channels just as Bobby walked into the interrogation room.Doesn't seem to understand that coming between me and Bobby could be very dangerous to his health :-)

JoJo said...

Oh!! Bulge in Jeans Alert!!!

Hey, at least you have a BTSOH that you can curl up in!

Eliza - I think you need to ground your son for life for that transgression. lol

Liz said...

:), :), :)!!!
...The Black T-Shirt of Hotness...
Like the way you think!
Liz

cathy said...

All your posts are HOT.
My latest post is just to let you know that your efforts are appreciated.

Anonymous said...

julie...

oh, what a masculine hunk of delicious man Bobby is in that t-shirt!!!

lisa said...

Val, if I ever make it across the pond, will you at least let me visit the BToH?? *sniffle* I still cannot believe I almost had it... *sniffle*

Thank you for the great caps of it...

lisa said...

And how freaking tasty does he look in those jeans?!?! My Lord... those thighs, those legs, that... BULGE....
If the jeans ever come up for sale, I am getting them even if I have to sell my soul!! ;)

Anonymous said...

Val, to think that you won that BToH (or simmular one) oh my cosh!
Lisa, I think you'r not alone with that thought. :o)

Nezumi

Anonymous said...

Oops I meant, you OWN that BToH....

Nezumi

JoJo said...

I think Val should set up her BTSOH in a shrine of some sort, and then we can all make our pilgrimage to her house to worship it.

val said...

Don't forget there's more than one BTSOH - Jean has one too, so you US Vixens don't have to cross the Pond to see one and worship it.

Anonymous said...

I love the way he rests his hand on this.....thigh (?) when he's sitting. Hey Val, meant to ask, what size is Vincent's inside leg dear (in inches please!)

abc said...

this.shirt.was.on.his.body. *faint* i envy you! ;)
gosh, i love that scene. casual vincent, those jeans, the shirt... i just want to rip them off ;)

eliza: how dare he? doesn't know what's good for his health obviously... ;)

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Starsign - Aries Chinese Year - Snake